Important Notice to all VIP Ticket Holders!
Winstock VIP ticket holders will be issued two different dated tickets. This will give you the option to attend one day, and someone else will be able to attend the second day. When you present your VIP ticket at the gate, you will receive the wristband for that day. It will be your responsibility if wristbands are lost or stolen. Winstock will not reissue any lost, stolen or damaged wristbands.
Bring both Friday and Saturday tickets to the gate to receive your weekend wristband
Please watch for the signs directing you to the special VIP parking area and also the VIP entrance at the main gate. The VIP meals will be served from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. both Friday and Saturday night. We will also serve beer, pop, and popcorn in the VIP tent the entire weekend.
Just a few short reminders:
• You must wear your VIP wristband at all times. Absolutely no one will be admitted to the VIP area without proper identification. No exceptions will be made.
• You will be allowed to leave the VIP area with one beverage at a time. Anyone caught distributing food or beverages to a non-VIP ticket holder will be asked to leave the festival site.
• Refill beverages can only be obtained in the VIP tent.
• Please remember to bring a non-perishable food item or cash for the McLeod County Food Shelf.
• Please take time and visit Winstock’s Emerging Artists Stage, which will be a second stage at Winstock and feature hot up-and-coming Nashville talent! Watch for more details on site.
If you have any questions regarding your VIP ticket, please call our toll-free number 888-946-7865 and our operators will try to answer any of your questions. Remember to renew your VIP tickets at the information tent.