Ticket orders will be mailed out around April 1, 2015.
Take it all in at Winstock from our all reserved
seating section. Guaranteed numbered seat with
premium view of music area.
Important Notice to all Reserve Ticket Holders !!!
Winstock Reserve ticket holders will be issued a weekend wristband and a lanyard for your Reserved Ticket. The wristband is your access into the concert area and the lanyard with your Reserve ticket is your access into the Reserved Seating area. This will give you the option to let someone else use your Reserved ticket, but remember, only one person can enter the Reserved seating section with the lanyard. It is your responsibility if your wristband or Reserved-seating lanyard is lost or stolen. Winstock will not reissue any lost, stolen or damaged wristbands.
Please watch for the signs directing you to the Reserved seating area. One of the Reserved Seating entrance is on the north side of the VIP area. It is the same entrance as the Handicap area. There is also a second entrance by the south VIP entrance. Security will be there to check for the Reserved Badge.
Just a few short reminders:
• You must wear your wristbands at all times and the Reserve seating lanyard while you are in the Reserve seating area. Absolutely no one will be admitted to the Reserved seating area without proper identification. No exceptions will be made.
• The Reserved seating area is divided into two sections, seats 1 to 664 are to the north of the Sound stage and seats 2000 to 2459 are to the south of the Sound stage.
• Please take time and visit Winstock’s Emerging Artists Stage, which will be a second stage at Winstock 2015 and features up-and-coming Nashville talent!! Watch for more details on site.
If you have any questions regarding your Reserved seating ticket, please call our toll-free number 1-888-946-7865 and our operators will try to answer any of your questions. Remember to renew your Reserved Seating tickets for 2015 at the information tent to retain your current seat location.
Enjoy watching your favorite Winstock entertainers from our VIP Reserved Seating Section. Along with a great view of the stage and complimentary parking, VIP offers you a home cooked, hot meal each evening, along with beverages all weekend. Please get your order in early to guarantee your seat! Next year’s VIP seats will be available for sale at this year’s event.
Important Notice to all VIP Ticket Holders!
Winstock VIP ticket holders will be issued two different dated tickets. This will give you the option to attend one day, and someone else will be able to attend the second day. When you present your VIP ticket at the gate, you will receive the wristband for that day. It will be your responsibility if wristbands are lost or stolen. Winstock will not reissue any lost, stolen or damaged wristbands.
Please watch for the signs directing you to the special VIP parking area and also the VIP entrance at the main gate. The VIP meals will be served from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. both Friday and Saturday night. We will also serve beer, pop, and popcorn in the VIP tent the entire weekend.
Just a few short reminders:
• Bring both Friday and Saturday tickets to the gate to receive your weekend wristband
You must wear your VIP wristband at all times. Absolutely no one will be admitted to the VIP area without proper identification. No exceptions will be made.
• You will be allowed to leave the VIP area with one beverage at a time. Anyone caught distributing food or beverages to a non-VIP ticket holder will be asked to leave the festival site.
• Refill beverages can only be obtained in the VIP tent.
• Please take time and visit Winstock’s Emerging Artists Stage, which will be a second stage at Winstock 2015 and feature hot up-and-coming Nashville talent! Watch for more details on site.
If you have any questions regarding your VIP ticket, please call our toll-free number 888-946-7865 and our operators will try to answer any of your questions. Remember to renew your 2015 VIP tickets at the information tent.
Gates will open Friday at 2 p.m. and Saturday at 9:30 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, the gate opening may be delayed. When entering through the main gates, you will exchange your ticket for a wristband. This wristband must be worn at all times. Just show your wristband each time you go through the gates.
Rain or shine
In the event of inclement weather, the show will be interrupted and will resume as soon as weather permits. Tickets are sold on a “rain or shine” basis, and no refunds will be given for delays or cancellations due to bad weather.
Parking will cost $10 per vehicle, per day while attending Winstock. Please follow the signs to designated areas. Motorcycle parking will be available near VIP parking.
Bus service is available between the campgrounds and the festival site. There will also be shuttle bus service between Winstock and downtown Winsted Saturday only, from 7 to 11:30 a.m. Two buses will depart Winstock for downtown every half hour, stopping at SuperValu parking lot, downtown corner of 2nd and Main, the Blue Note, Casey’s, and Subway.
Things to bring
A lawn chair that you bring yourself is standard WINSTOCK seating. WINSTOCK will not be responsible for lost or stolen chairs. No chairs may be placed in the viewing area until the gates open Friday at 2 p.m. or Saturday at 9:30 a.m. The music area will be cleared of chairs nightly.